Frequently Asked Question
How to do password restoration in LEO
Last Updated 7 months ago
- After you have written the link (lcms.kcmuco.ac.tz) on the URL then after writing a wrong password you will get a message as shown below:
- Click on “Click here” link then you will be prompted with a page saying that your request has been sent to your email address.
- Then, check on your emails as the reset password link will be there
- Click on “this link” you will be prompted with a re-set password page
- Write the password of your choice, confirm your password then submit
- NB: your password has to have 8 characters (Words + numbers + special Character) eg student2010
- After that you will be able to login to the system with the new password that you have just created.